Grey’s Court Cottages – Dovecote, Owl, Yew Tree, Stable and Grey’s – are a wonderful suite of immaculately renovated cottages in the heart of Southrop; one of the Cotswold’s loveliest villages. Four of the cottages have three double bedrooms and two bathrooms, and Yew is a perfectly formed two bedroom one bathroom cottage.
The attention to detail is immaculate and the Grey’s Court renovation not only reflects the heritage and tradition of the English country cottage but brings it seamlessly into the twenty first century; and with more than a little elegance and style.
A seven year labour of love, Grey’s Court Cottages are some of the finest cottages in all of England.
The specification includes:
– AGA cookers
– Dualit toasters & kettles, Nespresso coffee machines
– ground floor integrated iPhone linked sound system
– under floor heating on ground floor
– Samsung flat screen televisions in sitting room and all bedrooms, and in TV room in Greys
– Little Greene paints
– Lewis & Wood fabrics and wallpaper
– OKA & antique furniture
– Aston Matthews sanitary-wear
– John Cullen lighting
– hand made kitchens
– I & JL Brown four poster beds in Dovecote and Owl
– SKY HD